We want to thank you for being a valued customer. We want you to know that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our employees and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
- Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state and local public health officials
- Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our restaurant and party venue as well as back of store operations areas.
- Offering indoor & outdoor dining in our new dining.
- Making hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
- Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up appointment times to work with staff one-on-one and offering virtual touch-points through our website, social media and mobile applications.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Dream Come True Tea & Party Room